MAX-it Dry Cream Aerosol
Pressure Spot Indicator
- For checking pressure sore spots on complete and partial dentures and orthodontic appliances.
- A non-greasy, dry cream that identifies light, as well as heavy pressure spots.
1) Non-greasy, dry cream
2) Peppermint flavor
3) Mint green color for contrast
4) Pressure spots easy to identify
a) Acrylic appears through cream
b) Thinning of cream
5) To clean, just brush under tap water
1) Dry the area to be sprayed.
2) Hold prosthesis 4 to 6 inches away from can and spray.
3) Allow to dry.
4) Allow patient to reinsert the prosthesis.
5) Apply pressure 2 or 3 times.
6) Remove and examine for pressure spots.
7) Make the necessary adjustments to the prosthesis.
Manufacturing Innovative Aerosol Products For Over Three Decades
6500 Pratt Drive
New Orleans, LA 70122